US President Donald Trump has called for the protection of Gaza’s civilians and plans to press for a ceasefire in an upcoming meeting with Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu.
nvn news
Fri Jul 04 2025
US President Donald Trump has expressed concern over the ongoing war in Gaza, saying he wants to see the people there safe. Speaking about the worsening humanitarian crisis, Trump said he plans to meet Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu next week, where he will push for a ceasefire to help end the violence.
According to a report by Al Jazeera, Hamas is demanding solid guarantees that the new US -backed ceasefire proposal will truly bring an end to the war.
Meanwhile, the situation on the ground remains tragic. Gaza’s civil protection agency reported that at least 100 people lost their lives in Israeli attacks just yesterday. The Health Ministry in Gaza says nearly 60,000 people have died so far, with over 135,000 injured since the conflict began.
Calls for peace are growing louder as the civilian toll continues to rise, and hopes are now pinned on diplomatic efforts to stop the bloodshed.
No comments yet